I have received information from various sources about contents of suitcases and I think it is time to put it all in one place. I make no claims as to the accuracy of the information that I was given, but I think it is appropriate to share it with you. If you know of any errors, or have deletions or additions, please comment and I will try to put together the most accurate list possible. Help me fill in the missing pieces.
Suitcase #1 - Santa Susana Pass, Los Angeles, California, USA
1) Aleister Crowley's "The Book of the Law" (1976 Edition)
2) The Original Soundtrack of "The Magic Christian" Record. The cover had annotations and doodles that some people said resembled Paul McCartney's writing. There was a vinyl record inside. The label on the record was identical to my copy of the album although someone had handwritten "Lily" on it. There are no details about the audio content of the record, but I have no reason to believe that it was anything but the "Magic Christian Soundtrack." The paper inner sleeve also contained some doodles.
3) A 2-sided poster featuring a picture of Paul with Victor Spinetti from the military scene of Magical Mystery Tour on one side and Paul and Ringo in the Magicians outfits from the same film on the other side.
4) There was also an outer jacket which contained the handwritten words "Me" and "Superstone."
5) An unlabeled CD with a brief video that has come to be known as the Blair Witch, WTF, Pig, or Iamaphoney jumped the shark video.
6) There was also writing inside the suitcase, which included "Mal" and "Beyond Jesus."
Pictures of the items can be found in these previous posts:
The Suitcase Adventure
Overlooked Items in the Briefcase?
In an unfortunate turn of events, the finder of the suitcase, known as 65if2007, was accused of holding back information about the contents. Those complaints, along with an ineffectual online petition to force 65if to either play the record or give it to someone who would caused him to stop cooperating.
Suitcase #2 - Spahn Ranch, Los Angeles, California, USA (probably same location as Suitcase #1)
1) A document relating to the planning of the "Magical Mystery Tour" film.
2) A studio sheet presumably from a mixing session at Olympic Studios (most likely January 8, 1970) for the song "Let It Be."
3) A note on personal stationery of Geoffrey Ellis to someone named Alistair.
4) Some of Mal Evans' diary.
5) A Dean Martin album.
Pictures of what may be documents from Suitcase #2 can be found in these previous posts:
Activity from Rotten Apple Suspects
Two More Documents
Three New Items from Iamaphoney
There was also a video on YouTube claiming knowledge of contents in Suitcase #2 - See 2nd Briefcase (iamaphoney) by pen9cene
Suitcase #3 - CERN Laboratory on the Franco–Swiss border near Geneva
Suitcase #4 - Rome, Italy
1) Hollywood Bowl Beatles Concert Ticket from August 29, 1965.
2) Newspaper about the murder of John Lennon with the headline "Devout Fan."
3) Yellow pages book or possibly a yellow box.
The Rome Suitcase video has brief shots of the suitcase contents.
Suitcase #5 - Berlin, Germany
Status: Found (In Circulation)
1) Beatles 1966 Christmas Record - "Pantomime."
2) Astrology Document describing an unused scene from the Magical Mystery Tour film.
3) The "Twin Peppers" (Supposedly two different mixes of the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album donated by Neil Aspinall).
4) Some 45rpm records.
5) A copy of Double Fantasy with an alternate tracklist.
6) A Beatles Monthly
7) Articles about the death of John Lennon.
8) Lyrics and notation for "I Am The Walrus."
9) A DVD.
Pictures of some of the items from suitcase #5 can be found in these previous posts:
Pantomime "Everywhere it's Christmas"
ORIGINAL Astrology Document