After posting MikeNL1038's YouTube background photograph, which appeared to be a recreation of a document presumably prepared by the scanner-challenged finder of the Berlin suitcase, I received a photograph of what appears to be the Original Astrology Document.
The presence of this document in my hands may elicit all kinds of speculation, which is understandable. I am guessing that the Iamaphoney organization wants this document available for some reason.
1) I can neither authenticate nor dismiss this document as a legitimate Beatles item.
2) Most historians cite the "Magical Mystery Tour" film as the the Beatles first and only big flop.
3) The "4 or 5" magicians in the "Magical Mystery Tour" film were John, Paul, George, Ringo and Mal Evans.
4) In John Lennon's tell all interview with Jann Wenner (Published as "Lennon Remembers") John identified Neil Aspinall and George Martin as people who overinflated their importance in the creative output of the Beatles. He intentionally did not include Mal Evans in that rant.
5) Mal Evans told Ken Mansfield "Paul and I just worked out some problems, and he is going to give me credit for some of the things I wrote with him." (From "The White Book," page 179).
6) Mal died shortly after that conversation and official credit has never been given to him (although most Beatles fans are aware that he was involved in the writing of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band).
7) In 1996, Paul McCartney went to court to prevent Mal's widow, Lily, from selling the original lyrics to "With A Little Help From My Friends."
Just a guess here, but I think that it's possible that Iamaphoney is using these documents to establish Mal's uncredited input in the writing of "Magical Mystery Tour." In order for this to be true, these documents have to be real of course. Could it be that if the secret of Mal Evans' involvement in the creative side of the Beatles is revealed then other Beatles' secrets would quickly unravel?
On a related note FM EA from Y0K00NO
In other news, our friend YouKnowMyName231 is back with Clovis.