Just some comments in response to some of the comments on yesterday's blog post.
1) Special thanks to those who did their own audio work to help all of us try to determine if there was really something hidden in Ringo's message.
2) The bottom line seems to be that some people hear "Iamaphoney" and some people don't. I am one of those who heard it and that's why I wrote the post.
3) Thanks to those who let us know that they did NOT hear "Iamaphoney" in the video. I appreciate your sensitivity, but please don't feel you have to apologize to me for not hearing it. I respect your honest input. It caused me to re-evaluate my own opinion.
4) For those who felt a need to psychoanalyze me and identify my motives, I would just like to say that aside from spending time doing this, I am functioning pretty well in my life. Thank you for your concern, but I feel I have been pretty clear about my motives all along.
5) The application that I used to isolate and enhance that bit of silence has a preview feature that loops. When I heard what sounded to me like "Iamaphoney" repeating over and over again, it rather blew my mind. I think I let emotions get the better of me. Plus, I was working very hard on a real life project last night and didn't have the time to really evaluate my emotional reaction critically. I still heard it and I still hear it, but I regret being so overly excited and emotional in the post.
6) I was asked the question if I really believed that Paul is dead. As I have said from the beginning, I am using this blog to investigate the Beatles Mystery. I think (not believe, but think) they did intentionally put things in their art. I also think that because of the added visual dimension, along with musical and editing talent, Iamaphoney's videos are a terrific way to point out those intentional things. I am trying to investigate the clues. Sometimes I screw up and sometimes I hit upon some good insights. Anyway, I think it's cool to have a place to research this stuff and this blog has given me an opportunity to do that. As far as really believing that Paul is dead...there are very few things that I "believe" and Paul being dead is not one of them at this time. However, the time and energy that I have put in this blog hopefully shows that the Beatles Mystery is a thing that I take very seriously.
7) I don't hear anything when I play it backwards other than the word "Serious," but I'll keep checking and approach it with an open mind (and hopefully less emotion). It's interesting that the word "serious" can be found both backwards and forwards. On one of Ringo's live albums there is a track called "The Really Serious Introduction" because of Quincy Jones' unusual word choice when introducing the All Starr Band at the Montreux Jazz Festival.
8) I don't know what the reflection is in Ringo's glasses. I don't think there was a "cameraman" because if you watch all of Ringo's video updates you will know that the remote in Ringo's left hand is what controls the zooming in and out.
9) Number nine is intentionally left blank.
Have a wonderful day, everyone. And thanks again to those who participated constructively to help me evaluate if I really was hearing what I thought I heard.