Friday, May 2, 2008

Phoneys and Croneys

Okay, just to cover the subject, here is a list of the videos that appeared on YouTube in the last day or two that seem to relate in some way to what we are talking about here.

These two I believe are from Iamaphoney

Rotten Apple 67 O
Sub


The rest of these are any body's guess.
Update: This Tesla/Grandfatheraleister/Joshblue33 group are productive little buggers, aren't they?

From AnswerTesla we have

Random Is A Head
WE BE THE WALRUS
INDUSTRIAL MAGICK
WHEN I'M SIX HE'S FOUR


A whole bunch from grandfatheraleister

A Narrated Free Slight

Our Forefathers
Grandfather I
only human
Anyone Atom Hip
Yellow Submarine Tarot Associates
Mal's Magic Harp
8 - Heaven's Gate Yellow Submarine
Box of Evidence
9 - "Little Hidden Things For Fans" - Part 1
10 - "Little Hidden Things For Fans" - Part 2


And from joshblue33

A Tetrahedral Fingers
who is Grandfather?
superstone
yellow submarine = A Number Woes Lily
Coming down fast

And for research purposes, MikeyNL1038 gives us
paul is dead - the rotten apple 67 0 slowed down

From Australian television, letmeseenowahhh gives us
PAUL MCCARTNEY - IS PAUL DEAD?

Finally, a flurry of activity from yhshvh10

Conspiracy Theory: The Harrison Files Pt.1
Conspiracy Theory: The Harrison Files Pt.2
Conspiracy Theory: The Harrison Files Pt.3

Note: Some of the weirdness in the grandfatheraleister/joshblue33 is from this source. Notice the Beatles connections.


Another source video...

9 comments:

MikeNL said...

big update! lol

Anonymous said...

I found a few links to links of answer tesla, but dont think he's in on it. His video is pretty weak too.

Anonymous said...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8b/Smiley_Faces_2.jpg

Anonymous said...

_Faces_2.jpg

Anonymous said...

Not to harp on what I said on the last post, I get the feeling this has happened before. "Jesus Freaks" know all about this stuff, AND they know about to 'lure the unsuspecting victim' into submission. "Follow me.", they say. The answer is coming, but first, stomach THIS, if you can....... Ok. Here's some more. Keep watching. The answers coming."

Once your spirit has been totally broken, and you've gone ALL THE WAY, a voice will say, "Just WATCHING this has made you a sinner! Repent. Accept the mighty, mighty, JEEBUS!"

Here's hoping I'm wrong.
Your pal,
Vince.

Anonymous said...

Let me also say that I myself am under the spell of PAUL:
I mention on the LA fire post that I had seen SUPER FURRY ANIMALS there............... well,

Being an American, I had never even HEARD of them until a certain someone gave them credit on that 'not-as-good-as-it-could-be' CD,
but I bought "Rings Around The World" without having heard a note!
I HADN'T DONE THAT IN A LONG TIME!

vince.

Tafultong said...

These videos keep coming. I added links to a couple more today. I believe the anagram solved by socash, which said, "Anyone Atom Hip" = "Not Iamaphoney"

Tafultong said...

Vince,

I don't know if you are right or wrong, but I did notice that the local coven was having a satanic bake sale. I grabbed a slice of devil's food cake and got the hell out of there.

Anonymous said...

"MMWHaaa. MWHaaa, MWHAAAAAAAA!"