Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Anticipation

Update: That Day is Done and I am afraid there is nothing to report on Interview Eve. Let's see what happens in these next 24 hours.

We are one day away from the big interview. Nine questions and nine answers. Still don't know how or where exactly this is going to happen. As soon as I know something I will post it here. I do know when it is going to happen, I think.

April 10 at 9:00 PM GMT

If you are struggling to figure out when that is in your part of the world, this resource should help.

But if you look at the apparent "schedule" on Iamaphoney's YouTube Channel, you would come to the conclusion that something is supposed to happen today as well. If anything does happen and I find out about it, I will post it here.

911311681514525
Living The Beatles Legend
70021112
80020209
80020307-06
80020321
80020324
8002
80020409
80020410
8002
Ulaanbaatar
8002
80020601
8002
80020618
8002
8002
80020902
80020911
8002
8002
80021109
80021120

Keep checking Mike's Blog as well.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

That translates into 5AM my time... except I would assume that is 5AM the NEXT day... I hate figuring out times...

Tafultong said...

Anonymous,

Let's put it this way. It's all the usual suspects. I saw the Yoko one earlier this week, but this "She Loves You" thing is interesting. I need to do some research on that to see if the stereo version is actually new and true.

Thanks for the links.

Unknown said...

hey just a thought, was it ever figured out what the October dates in the IAAP calender were for?

I was reading about MDC and he is up for another parole hearing this year in October.

Could that be tied to:
80020902
??

MikeNL said...

i think that it is the Feb 9th that the guy from the IAAp cd was talking about

Anonymous said...

Gotta love it. Here we are with the big "revelation" supposedly on the way, and MikeyNL reminds us not to get our hopes up and that he's got to get to bed early for school tomorrow. That pretty much sums up the whole deal.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Exactly.

Anonymous said...

Ditto the above. :p

If this was AT ALL serious, I think Mikey could afford to take a day off for it. Surely his teachers would understand?

Also, what was this "exciting news" you got about IAAP the other day? Are you willing to share it with us (if not now, then after the big chat)?

*sigh*

Anonymous said...

Mikey must be getting the biggest kick out of all these grown ups gettin' all worked up over his friend's video project.

Tafultong said...

I am still of the mindset that this will be an interesting day. I am a little concerned about Mike's apparent change of attitude, but my Iamaphoney needs have been met up to this point and I think he will come through with something interesting.

MikeNL said...

why can't this be serious? wtf is the difference between going out for a trip for WORK(65if) and the need to go to school(it's WORK training period btw )(ME)

i can say with 90% certainty that it IS going to happen, and it will be great, but if you think i'm lying or anything and you are posting as "anonymous" saying bad things about me that's just really DUMB.

now, i'm going to my WORK... see you TONIGHT

MikeNL said...

one more thing:
why would i need to take a day off for something that's happening in the evening?

Anonymous said...

For those that think the interview will be the end-all be-all revelation, keep in mind that the majority of IAAP's key dates are after April. It's obvious to me that there are plans to keep the game afoot untill late November, or even next year.

That being said, 4-10 could reveal some fun things for us to speculate.

Anonymous said...

*4-10 could reveal some fun things for us to speculate.* Ah, yes . . . speculation. An element that's been sorely lacking in the PID saga. Speculation is indeed fun and can sometimes bear fruit, but on this topic I wonder whether it has become the thing itself rather than a means to an end.